Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh no He didn't: Rupert Everett Calls Hollywood Conservative And Homophobic, Calls Out Jennifer Aniston

Maybe he's just not as good as he thinks he is. Possibility? Oh yeah I think so.

Despite the stereotype, Hollywood is not at all liberal, says British actor Rupert Everett. In fact, for gay actors like himself, it's quite conservative.

"I never got a job there, and I never got a job here, after [coming out]," he said. "I did a couple of films, I was very lucky at the beginning of my career... and then, I never had another job here for ten years...

"I think show business is ideally suited for heterosexuals, it's a very heterosexual business...

Still, Hollywood decides on its own who to support, even if its undeserved, Everett says. And to prove his point, he criticized the career of Jennifer Aniston:

"Like Jennifer Aniston will just have one too many total flops. But she's still a member of that club. And she will still manage...More Here



No comments:

Post a Comment