Saturday, December 11, 2010

Style Guide: Whats Your Style Page Is Here!

CLICK HERE

Taaa-daaa...My Style Guide is finally finished! It's now a permanent page in the side bar and the link can be found by clicking here as well. It's just a brief little guide to help give you a sense of the basic styles that are out there and pieces that help you achieve a certain look. The addition of style personality, make up and iconic influences should also help you think about what your own style is or what you would like it to be. It didn't quite come out as well as I had expected but I'm so busy and rushed that I'm glad I was able to finally finish it. I hope it's useful in some way to everyone and feel free to ask me any questions if you like and tell me what you think. Have a great weekend. Stay beautiful! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment