Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top Five Products 2010

Good morning lovelies! I finally found a moment to put together my choices of favorite products from 2010 and because there were multitudes of items I went through last year it was hard to pick only a handful so I'm only adding the things I use on a daily basis religiously or that impressed the pants off of me! As you can see there is absolutely no cosmetic pick of any kind (eye shadow, lipstick,etc.) this decision was based on me considering a product for it's usefulness,practicality and function in improving, correcting or enhancing my skin & hair. And while cosmetics enhance your features by making you beautiful with product application these items I have chosen go beyond a physical beauty. On a side note, I love all my make up palettes and plethora of cosmetics in my beauty arsenal collected over the year and if I had to pick one of my absolute faves it would have to be my Urban Decay Naked Palette-loves it! These top five choices in my opinion are the best products used by me all year. Two of these picks genuinely improved my skin and hair of which are my Clarisonic Mia Sonic Cleansing System & MorrocanOil Curl Creme which by the way is still only half used even after daily use throughout the year making it a super economic value as well. The Mia has changed the way I cleanse my skin making it virtually impossible for me to ever want to go back to manual cleansing. My skin feels softer and cleaner with less breakouts. It's also a great investment & peace of mind with it's warranty so if any problem arises a replacement will be sent. The MorrocanOil Curl Creme has added loads of moisture to my dry ends and keeps my frizzies in check. The trick is using only the barest amount on dry ends while avoiding the crown of your head as not to way your hair down. I love that it has rare Argan oil in it's formula which is a natural healing moisturizer oil coveted by cosmetic company's. My third choice is for Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Creme. If you follow my blog then you know Olay Regenerist is my Skin God! It was hard to pick just one from the line  and while I'm still beyond faithfully loyal to the original serum this was the best for me. The level of moisture it added to my face was unbelievable! It also improved my skin texture while firming my face up. An added bonus was it was super absorbent, no peeling or stickiness and the amazing intoxicating lavender scent. This purple creamy souffle wonder is now part of my daily routine. The next item didn't change my skin but the fact that it really works and I can't stop using it on a daily basis has earned it a mention as a top product. Urban Decays All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray is a must have! My foundation gets really set while keeping my "face" perfect till night time. It's lightweight, non irritating, no harsh odors and sets your eye makeup look as well. LOVE IT! I don't know what I would do without it as I'm constantly unconsciously grabbing for it every time I'm done applying my foundation. Lastly I have chosen an item that was sent to me as a sample and even still in that one use it exfoliated my skin better than weeks of the Serious Skin Care system used in one of my challenges. It's the Dr.Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Skin Peel Cloths and if it were more affordable I would purchase this product by the carton loads. Still, it's easy to use, effective, non irritating and deserves a mention as well. There you have it, the best of the best for me this year. If you didn't have a  chance to try any of these last year, don't worry because there still available for you to buy. I added links to my original review posts on each of these items which you can access by clicking the links below for more detailed information,availability and images. I'm looking forward to testing & discovering new products  this year allowing me to pass my findings on to you guys. I hope my reviews have helped all of my fabulous members/subscribers this past year in any way at all & that they continue to do so. In other news-I have  chosen a winner for that fun New Year Fortune reading contest  by randomly selecting a name out of a jar  and the winner is Charles from Charles B Good Blog. Congrats! Email me for your prize information.  Have a great weekend. Stay beautiful! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment