Saturday, November 17, 2007

Some MORE jokes!

Stay away from this cantina!

Now that's love for you!

Sounds about right to me!

lol, now that's evil!

You are so dead!

Watch what you are doing, woman!

It says, contrary to popular opinion, the tides are actually controlled by a man called as Freddie. Sighs, sounds like my job!

Just what is that kid doing to the bishop?

Sexiest tree? Man, I am getting a woody!

And in another parallel dimension!

lol, old age?

I will take that dog!, lol

Now where's the remote?

lol lol lol

Somebody has a sense of Humour!

lol lol lol

Global Warming confirmed!

the ages of man!

Engine 1 seems to be running a bit ragged!

Poor lion!

Ann Frank's diary? :P

Sighs

That's me, up on the tree!

Sighs some more!

gosh! like me when I realised it as well!

Idiot!

Click on the pic to see a bigger picture to read the text, brilliant advertisement!

ooo, I want one of those massages!

Best Dog 2007!!

Van Gogh Homer!

No comments:

Post a Comment