Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Blonde in Church

* An Alabama preacher said to his congregation, 'Someone in this congregation  has  spread a rumour that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan." This is a horrible lie  and  one  which a Christian community cannot tolerate.  I am embarrassed and do  not  intend  to accept this.  Now, I want the party who did this to stand and ask  forgiveness  from God and this Christian Family.'*

*No one moved.  The preacher continued, 'Do you have the nerve to face me  and  admit this is a falsehood?  Remember, you will be forgiven and in your  heart  you  will feel glory.  Now stand and confess your transgression.' Again all  was  quiet.*

*Then slowly, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with a body that would stop traffic  rose from the third pew.  Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as  she  spoke,  'Reverend there has been a terrible misunderstanding.  I never  said  you  were a member of the Ku Klux Klan.  I simply told a couple of my friends  that  you were  a wizard under the sheets.'*

*The preacher fell to his knees, his wife fainted, and the Congregation roared.*

No comments:

Post a Comment