Friday, July 9, 2010

Ciao Azzurri


In the spirit of the World Cup and because male underwear ads are fashion related-umm yeah sure that's the real reason I'm posting :) some eye candy for your weekend viewing pleasure.Say Ciao! to several of the members of the Italian National Futbol Team.The National team otherwise known as the Azzurri only includes players who participate in the World Cup and is made up of members from different Italian teams.Mamma mia! these boys never looked so good!   What?... like your not enjoying this :) :) :)
I'm going to be busy with some birthday festivities this weekend so I'll be posting new stuff on Monday but I do want to congratulate in advance the WC winners and I'm going to try to catch the game. I understand both of the final teams are going for their first cup win ever-woo exciting! I'm sure in the history of soccer each and every team will have a chance to have the same glorious moment. I was hoping for my beloved Azzurri to go further but what a strange and wacky WC it has been this year.Weird ...just weird. No other way to describe it. I'm still scratching my head.After Italy and the USA was out I was really rooting for Ghana.They played brilliantly and though it would have been amazing for Ghana to get such an honor,a victory for a nation who has suffered so much. There's always a next time! People have been blaming all the bad luck happening from everything to voodoo spells to that dumb jubalani ball but sometimes that's the way the cookie crumbles. Enjoy your weekend and stay safe & beautiful. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment