Friday, July 23, 2010

CoverGirl LiquiLineBlast Eye Liner


 silver spark-green glow-violet voltage

Here is my review on CoverGirl LiquiLineBlast Eye Liner which is made to compliment and work with the ShadowBlast Eye Color Sticks-review can be found here.I think they did a great job with the choice of the color palette with the #460 Green Glow shade being the best in my opinion because lime green is not a common shade to find without looking too childish or tacky.The other two shades sent to me were Silver Spark and Violet Voltage.The liquid pencil formula is very creamy and it glides nicely on your lids.I have super sensitive allergy ridden eyes so was very grateful to find these pencils didn't irritate my eyes.The color also appears to be holding up well because I applied it this morning and it's still on my lower lids-the formula hasn't faded.But it starts to wash out a bit inside the inner lid due to the moisture from blinking your eyes but if you line your lower lash line working your way into the lashes it stays put.I also rubbed some of the product onto the lower lashes after applying mascara and it makes it appear that I have colored mascara on-a nice effect.I did find I had to swipe several times to get a nice deep color to show up but the liners are buildable without flaking from doing so.I like the sheen in the color and the Silver Spark has a very subtle iridescence to it.They all have a nice sheen and the green is very electric with a high beam intensity.These pencils also function as a eye tool because the other end comes with a great smudger tip applicator.It's not a cheesy little smudger-almost one inch in length and it's thick not flimsy at all with a flexible angled shape you can sculpt and smudge like a professional.When the pencil runs out you can still keep the smudge end to use.CoverGirl recommends you pair these up with the ShadowBlast Eye Color Sticks in these combination's below:
  • Black Fire-pair with ShadowBlast Onyx Smoke
  • Brown Blaze-pair with ShadowBlast Bronze Fire
  • Violet Voltage-pair with ShadowBlast Purple Plme
  • Silver Spark-pair with ShadowBlast Silvery Sky
  • Blue Bloom-pair with ShadowBlast Tempest Blue
  • Green Glow-pair with ShadowBlast Citrus Flair
You can also have fun with them and create your own color combinations.I have on Green Glow liner with the Tempest Blue ShadowBlast,it's awesome even with my hazel eyes.Grab a few of these high quality liners at equally wonderful prices.I'm really impressed and this is a definite recommend. XOXO
Availability: Newly released July 2010 Mass Market Retail Outlets $7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment