Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dakota Fanning All Grown Ups!


this is the cover issue that I have



this is the alternate cover


I just got my August edition of Marie Claire with Dakota Fanning on the cover and loves it! I'm so proud of little DF all grown up without any trace of celebutard madness and dramzzz.Whatever future works she stars in to me she will always be that ultra cute snippy little Uptown Girl Lorraine-R.I.P. Molly Gunn XOXO.If I could have a little sister I would choose her  ^;^  Don't go and pull a Lilo on us DK... There were two different issues that Marie Claire put out with DK and the top cover is the issue I got.I think it's cooler than the other cover with a dress on.The inside layout is awesome-they did a bang up job with the styling! Check out the article here and see a mini photo-shoot session video and go buy yourself an issue.I also learned I have a hidden talent that one in every 10,000 people have from a Gabourey Sidibe interview here-hehehe...Have a great weekend & stay beautiful! XOXO

Some other fashionable finds to post about:


 Giuseppe Zanotti Crystal Dollar Sign Toe Sandals-HOTT! $400






Dior Vernis in Black Sequin-must have this fall $47





Bleu De Chanel-technically for men but viable as a woman's scent-woodsy & crisp




Givenchy Prism in Island Lagoon $29-more blue! yessss!



No comments:

Post a Comment