sample tube I tested
full size product
I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend :) and don't be shy...try your luck for a shot to win a pair of cute earrings in my blog contest-just click on the contest image in the sidebar to enter.I have so many products to review and have so little time! I still have all those mineral makeup posts I never got around too,please stay tuned for those as well.Oh,today I was contacted by a couple of PR firms that are sending me some great new products to test-one being a new bath & body line which I'm excited about-love love love bath & body items and another from a skin care company.I'll talk about those items when the samples arrive for me to test.I also ordered a couple of hot palettes and can't wait till they arrive so I can swatch and review them for your guys! Hint hint...one palette is NAKED from UD! I'm also happy to announce I'm just about ready to add the new "Wardrobe Essentials" free standing page.I have been working on it for months and I compiled all these helpful hints and suggestions for you ladies who need some help in this department.It's all my own work from my experiences and knowledge I gained along the way studying-working in fashion.I hope it helps women who need a fresh perspective on re-thinking a basic wardrobe.I think I made it really simplified so it's easy to follow as well as adding some visual aide for inspiration.I should be posting that soon in the sidebar with an image. After that page is done I will work on my "Style Tutorial" page for helping organize and put together looks.Now on to my review for the day.So I've been using this Elizabeth Arden Good Night's Sleep Restoring Cream for about a week now I'm ready to share my findings.Although this was just a sample tube the formula is so silky and rich that just a little product went along way.I applied a few droplets all over my face and neck and then gently worked it into my skin until it was absorbed-it absorbs nicely but not completely matte,it leaves a nice soft dewy moisture on your skin.It's really very rich so if you wake up with dry skin this is a product you really want to try.My face was glowing every morning I woke up and no breakouts! Usually a rich formula means breakouts for me but not the case with this cream.The only issue I had was the scent,it is bit on the floral side and has that 1980's perfume department store scent but it's not as bad as the old fashioned smell most of the Shiseido products have.Shiseido products are great but they really need to work on the scent.Anything that makes you wake up looking all glow-y and dewy without wreaking havoc on your skin is A-OK with me.It's summertime and this product wasn't uncomfortable to sleep with so I can imagine how much better it would work when winter weather rolls in.I definitely am going to stock up on this for the upcoming dry & cool weather nights because waking up all dull faced and flaky is not very appealing.It's also dermatologist and allergy tested.
Availability:Elizabeth Arden $38 1.7 oz jar
No comments:
Post a Comment