Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fallen Saint Jewelry Contest


I was sent these adorable little mother of pearl like finish cross earrings from Fallen Saint and I thought it would be fun to have a little giveaway for anyone who might want a chance to win these.The size of the drop on these is about 1.5 inches with silver tone fish hooks and a lovely mother of pearl finish to them which doesn't really show up well in the photo. The shade is a pale greenish-grayish pearly like hue-very nice and they come boxed and brand new.These would be great little dangles to wear with all the Gothic-Urban fashions which will be very trendy this fall.Very subtle without being too intrusive on your look.It's just a small little contest but they are super cute and who doesn't like winning stuff.I plan on having larger giveaways in the fall so stay tuned for that.In the meantime if you want a chance to win these read the contest rules carefully and enter your name and email as a post below this entry.Please follow the guidelines I will check to validate subscribers and followers before entering your name,thank you & Good Luck!

CONTEST RULES
  1. You must be 18 or older to enter.By entering you confirm that you are 18 or older.If under 18 I must have parental permission before you enter,please email me.
  2. You must be a follower of this blog.If you are not already a member just click follow.
  3. You must be a validated subscriber of this blog.Just click subscribe button on top right corner and enter email.To be validated click on the validate link when you receive a subscription email notice
  4. You can be a US resident or International.
  5. I agree to pay all shipping fees to send out your prize.
  6. There are no prize substitutes and no replacements if lost in the mail because I have only one package but I will add a tracking number for the package.
  7. To enter you must add your user name and a valid email in the contest posting section.I will contact you to confirm the validity of your email.
  8. You may also just post your user name and send me your email if you don't wish to add it to the post but I must have a valid email.
  9. If you are the winner,after being notified you must provide me a valid mailing address.I agree never to share your personal information with anyone.
  10. One entry per person is allowed.Want a second chance to win-follow me on my twitter account.
  11. I will select the winner randomly by pulling a name out of a box.
  12. Contest begins today July 18 2010 and you have till midnight of August 19  2010 to post your email entry.I will be away for my birthday during that time so I extended the end date till I return
  13. The winner will be notified when I ship out the prize which will be the same week that the contest ends unless I specify otherwise.
  14. GOOD LUCK! MORE GIVEAWAYS IN THE FUTURE STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment