That whimsical & girly conglomerate otherwise known as Benefit Cosmetics has come out with a new fragrance line-it was only a matter of time because they make every other imaginable beauty staple.I'm excited about one in particular called Garden of Good and Eva because reviews describe this scent similar to Gucci Envy just longer lasting-and Gucci Envy is the bomb! I would definitely have to sample this first before I invest in it so if anyone already has this please be a kind fellow beauty fanatic and let me know what you think by posting below-thanks in advance.Notes contained in the Good & Eva perfume are pear watermelon ozone rosebud jasmine green violet freesia sandalwood musk and cedarwood.That's a melange of notes! Although I don't think Gucci Envy has watermelon in it's formula so the comparison can be just one individuals perception.Oh isn't the bottle cute-it looks like a cocktail shaker,loves it! Have a great safe weekend and stay beautiful. XOXO
Availability: Sephora $36 five different perfumes in the collection
No comments:
Post a Comment