Monday, July 12, 2010

Tarina Tarantino Victorian Punk Eye Dream


I purchased another item from the Tarina Tarantino makeup collection at Sephora-it's the Victorian Punk Eye Dream Hyper Shadow.My first impulse was to purchase the pink cameo case but seeing how I collect anything with skulls I had to have this first. I was worried the formula would be dry and that this product would be all hype because of the collectors value in everything Tarantino but I was greatly surprised.It's highly pigmented and very rich.This particular shade in the punk skull case is a genuine pure grape shade rather than purple. The little subtle flecks of gold  is superb because it's not glittery or tacky but has a nice sparkly elegance to it. When your eyes hit bright light they look luminous.The staying power isn't that amazing so using a primer is a must.The compact itself is a generous almost 2 inch size made of a sturdy plastic with a mirror included boxed and tucked inside an organza pouch-a trademark for Tarantino jewelry.You definitely should get this for the love of her collection if not for the makeup but it's not just pretty packaging it has it's practical use.I love it! I'm going to try to get the Candy Cameo next as I started obsessing with pale pink eye shadows recently and the story behind my pink eye craze is hilarious if not imbecilic at the same time but I won't say why until I get the Candy Cameo shade and review it...I will leave you in suspense!
Availability:Sephora $19 Limited Collectors Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment