Just an update for you guys.I finally decided to add twitter into the mix.I already had an old account but got so b o r e d with it so I changed the account to supplement my Venus blog.I figured it's a great way to just tweet whats on my mind as to keep my personal feelings separate because sometimes I want to share non beauty related news and don't want to do that on here.Feel free to follow and hit me with your tweets.I also added a form spring account awhile back so feel free to ask me anything you like on that page as well. I don't have the strength to post any more updates now because I'm still recovering from a birthday party last night.I'm on sugar overload from too much wine,cake,cannoli's and chocolate. Have a great Sunday and don't forget to watch the final WC game! XOXOSunday, July 11, 2010
Twitter...
Just an update for you guys.I finally decided to add twitter into the mix.I already had an old account but got so b o r e d with it so I changed the account to supplement my Venus blog.I figured it's a great way to just tweet whats on my mind as to keep my personal feelings separate because sometimes I want to share non beauty related news and don't want to do that on here.Feel free to follow and hit me with your tweets.I also added a form spring account awhile back so feel free to ask me anything you like on that page as well. I don't have the strength to post any more updates now because I'm still recovering from a birthday party last night.I'm on sugar overload from too much wine,cake,cannoli's and chocolate. Have a great Sunday and don't forget to watch the final WC game! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment