Monday, August 9, 2010

Looking and Looking and Looking

Ugh. I know that some people love house-hunting, but I am not one of those people. I don’t want a lot of projects in a new house, and I don’t want to renovate.

Of course, all of the houses I am marginally interested in have some fatal flaw.  Like the dream place I found, where the co-op fees are going to exceed the monthly mortgage payment. Is that insane?

But this place has simply everything I want.

Olde Worlde Charm? Check.501 7 And check.501 1Built-in bookcases? Check.501 2 Fireplace? Check.501 3 Hardwood floors? Check.501 4 Original details? Check.501 5 Huge rooms? Check.501 6 Bucket loads of storage space, including a cedar closet? Check it!501 8 Damn. Too bad about the excessive co-op fees. It’s well within my budget, too.  I would have to get rid of those ghastly lights in the top few images, but still…  Oh, and I think that there’s a kitchen in there somewhere, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment