Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nivea Q10 Plus Wrinkle Eye Control Creme

Good morning all! I thought I would get another review out of the way.What your seeing above is the last tube of a set of three that were given to me to sample.It took me awhile to review this product because each tube lasted me an entire month with twice daily AM/PM application.This anti-aging eye product is Nivea Q10 Plus Wrinkle Eye Control creme.This product is meant to help reduce the appearance of lines & wrinkles around the eye area.I found I'm on the fence with this product as it has positive and negative qualities going for it.I was a little miffed that I had to give up my usual Olay Regenerist Eye Serum for awhile because I wanted to give an honest review and a fair chance to see results with Q10.The nice thing about this eye creme is that you get a good amount of product for a reasonable price and it does hydrate the eye area nicely.It makes the skin around your eyes more luminescent with soften fine lines all day long. I can't attest to what it might do for very deep set wrinkles as I have  a couple of very fine lines but it should soften them considerably.It also stays on until you wash it off because when I woke up in the morning I could see the residue still clinging around my eyes.What I didn't like at all was the fact that it stings my sensitive eyes sometimes with a bad burning sensation.It also made me wake up with swollen eyelids in the mornings.Although that's probably my fault because I applied a tiny amount over my lids which I think your not supposed to apply there but I always apply Olay serum all over my lids and I felt naked without any protection on that area.This is another reason I didn't like the Q10 because it doesn't have that dual purpose where you can liberally apply over your entire eye area including the lids.It seems like such a waste for a product not to allow you to protect every part of your eye against aging which means you have to go and find a separate product for the lids and that translates to more cost and more time to fuss with another product.How many women have enough products to apply in their morning routine? It's just an annoyance.I also want to mention it flakes a lot if you dab too hard or add a bit more creme.I don't think it's the worse eye creme & it's lasts long for the price you pay because a little goes a long way.But it burns & irritates sensitive eyes and doesn't give total eye area coverage.Maybe I would buy this and keep it in my bag to apply throughout the day around the outer eye area over my other eye serum & over my foundation just to give extra hydration during cold weather.This is a trick of most women to apply eye creme a few times a day just to keep the skin nice and moist.Other than that I'm glad these tubes are finished so I can go and test out my new Olay Roller ball that was sent to me.The Q10 can be found in most drugstores but sometimes they don't restock it and you have to search for it which is another reason it's annoying to have as your regular eye product.If your eyes are really sensitive I would suggest skipping this altogether but if you can get your hands on some samples to see how it effects your eyes then try that first before committing to buy. I'm so glad I finally posted all these product reviews in the last couple of days because I have lots of new things to add  so stay tuned.So I'll be logging off now to grab some coffee,make some plans for tonight & later this afternoon I'll be watching the AS Roma match on cable.Sooo totally psyched for it because my soccer station is finally braodcasting the new UEFA game coverage after months of repeats.Also the weather is really nice today  with no more storms or humidity in the city-just a nice breeze.Have a great weekend & stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Mass Market Retail $14 {prices varies with merchants}

No comments:

Post a Comment