Saturday, August 21, 2010

Unusual Birthday Gift

This by far has got to be the most unusual birthday gift I have ever received! I'm home bored so I thought I would upload the photo of another one of my birthday gifts from last week,it's a giant hand blown glass bottle in the shape of a horse filled with 9 year old Armenian Brandy.I keep getting booze as gifts-not that I'm complaining but is there a message in there somewhere? hmmm...  Although I'm pretty sure the person purchased it because of my love of horses. I'm not going to save this till the weather makes it turn bad even if Brandy has a shelf life so I'm going to share it with my family after Sunday dinner.A few shots each of this and the contents will be drained by night fall-hehehe! I've already got plans for the bottle when it empties-it's going to be filled with vanilla gardenia perfume oil and I'm gonna drop a bunch of reed sticks into the opening converting this into a room scent diffuser. I'm going to need a lot of oil scent but I've got it covered because I have a few sealed bottles stored that I found at Marshall's a couple of weeks ago which should do the trick.So what are some weird or unusual birthday gifts you guys have ever gotten? I would love to know. Enjoy your weekend. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment