This is the Guerlain Champs Elysee's Fall 2010 Eye Palette in color choice Encrin that I tweeted about yesterday. It's GORGEOUS! I couldn't find a decent photo of it anyway online and the site that sells it is in flash but luckily I found it on the beauty pages of one of my new magazines. Synchronicity at it's best. Anyway I took a snap of it with my digital and viola~ here it is. The white shade is made up of moonstone which is a precious metal that imparts a silvery sheen. With fall-winter holidays coming up a really nice shiny white shadow comes in handy for festive eye looks and is always versatile especially as a highlighter. It is on the pricey side but it's Guerlain and I always love the brand quality. The piece de resistance has got to be the case with it's cut out scroll work design-so very elegant & so very worth it. Every woman should have that one special compact she can pull out of her handbag for special occasions. I'm putting this on my "must have" list and hopefully I'll get it before it sells out at some point to review it. Wish me luck! Okay I'm so done for tonight logging off and wishing everyone in the path of Hurricane Earl stays safe. I'm hoping it flies by New York quickly but I think NJ & the Islands are going to get hit the hardest. Stay safe & beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Neiman Marcus $84
No comments:
Post a Comment