It took long enough getting to me in the mail but finally my MAC Venomous Villains "She Who Dares" Eye Shadow arrived. It was so worth the wait! Out of the entire collection this was that one item I had really wanted. The packaging and size is the same as the "My Dark Magic" shade which is a generous 3.2 grams and features the same great graphic image of Maleficent and a crow. This shade unlike My Dark Magic has some actual color show through on your eyes other than just charcoal. While the base of the is shade is charcoal you also get a gorgeous brilliant navy, a light moss green and veins of silver swirled in. This shade also has loads of glitter in the formula. Not tacky big bits of glitter but more like diamond dust glitter which has a silvery dusting to it. My Dark Magic didn't have any in it's formula. It's like pixie fairy dust for the more dark & edgy girl. I know I said I wasn't sorry that I purchased My Dark Magic but looking at this compact I wish I would have passed on it and purchased two of this shade instead. It's super gorgeous! My Dark Magic was shiny with dark purple shifts in the color but it was mostly charcoal. Ansa over at Make Up By Ansa suggested using primer or even using it wet for the color variations in My Dark Magic to show up more, thanks Ansa! The collection sold out but there are still some of the products floating around on the Internet, you have to search for them and the price might be higher than the original retail. I'm definitely glad this was added to my collection. Stay beautiful XOXO
Availability: MAC Cosmetics $21
No comments:
Post a Comment