Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Brighter Complexion Skin Challenge:Part 2

After failing to see any results from my first Brighter Complexion Skin Challenge here's the next product being served up for round two. This time I'm not setting my hopes up so high and hopefully some results will surface as this product is more expensive than the Avon Luminosity. Both of those items were purchased by myself. The product is Serious Skin Care Detailer Kit that recently launched over at HSN so it's a fairly new item. The kit has three steps to follow with three different products. The first step is mini peel, second step is to brighten and the third step is to tighten pores. The kit also includes a mini plastic mixing dish and a mini facial brush for the serum application. The process is done once a week for ten minutes, a little more with clean up but it's under twenty minutes total. The creator of this product said it's identical to the skin detailing treatments that celebrity's have done before hitting the red carpet. My first experience with this detailer was this past Saturday so there's no detail review yet but right upfront the experience wasn't that bad. Although it doesn't take up a lot of your time make sure no one will bother you so you can at least enjoy a tranquil spa-like moment. It burns a little on the second step but it's supposed to tingle on that stage because that means it's working. I was annoyed that the product doesn't come up in the stopper the full amount it's supposed to but that's not an issue as it was more than enough to cover my entire face and jaw line. The smell could be improved on,it's rather like a strong chemical and they were really cheap with the plastic plate. There are two steps that require the dish so why not add another plate? They sell for like 20 cents at those beauty depot suppliers so they should have added another dish considering the price of the kit. It does smooth your skin and clean the debris out. That's the only initial result that I saw on my face.  Actually I also noticed that my foundation flakes more probably because of the peeling effect to my skin meaning less foundation should be applied on my face. This happened to me before using on Olay product because it smoothed my skin so nicely that less foundation was needed. So I guess I need to use even less of my liquid foundation which is already less than applied by me previously. That's always a plus! Well there is  my mini take on this product for now but stay tuned for updates in weeks to come. I'm also interested in how long these serums and the mask lasts because the rep over at HSN said I should have it for well over a month. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Serious Skin Care Detailer $59.95

No comments:

Post a Comment