This is going to be a short post for today because I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Columbus Day and to announce the launch of my new blog Project Lucania. I know...I'm mad! Venus Loves Virgo blog is a handful but don't worry because I'm not abandoning it. Project Lucania is an idea I've been mulling over back and forth in my mind for almost a year now and finally worked up the nerve to start it up. It's going to be a food,lifestyle,travel,shopping,history blog dedicated to everything Lucanian in the Southern region of Italy. Click on the link to visit the blog with a much better & lengthier description. For all you foodies out there I hope my recipes inspire you to try sampling some authentic southern dishes passed on by my family from many generations. And as for all you beauty/fashion addicts,you wont be forgotten as I'll be posting cosmetic and fashion finds as well. Please keep in mind that the blog may not be updated every single day as time is an issue but it's my mission not to let it lay waste as it's genuinely personal and meaningful for me. Feel free to join my little blog if your a food fan or lover of all things Italian. I'll also be posting my own fusion recipes in the future inspired by all cultures as I'm an international food lover. THANKS to all you lovely bloggers for all the support! Tomorrow I shall return with results from one of my skin challenges but for now back to checking out the parade then it's take out with the family, Woo! I don't have to cook anything today LOL! Stay beautiful! XOXO
Click to visit Project Lucania-permanent link added in the sidebar

No comments:
Post a Comment