When I ordered an Asian product awhile back this little packet called Skin Food Ancient Rice Emulsion was sent along as a sample but I just threw it into the basket pile of other samples sent to me forgetting about it until last night. After applying my Olay night moisturizer my eyes spotted this on top of the heap so I grabbed for it and read that it's an emulsion you use on top of your own moisturizer. I figured why not get rid of it, it'll probably be laying around forever. I'm so glad I used it, it's fantastic! My skin felt like super silky satin. Even though it's very rich to the touch it's refreshingly lightweight while absorbing nicely onto the skin. The scent is very fresh & green, somewhat combination of plant and fruit. It also gave a nice firming effect to my skin. I have no idea what's inside this because it's all written in Korean because it says made in Korea but with all the foreign text there was a little website printed in English. Woo! What I can tell from this little sample is that the formula is made of three different types of ancient rice moisturizers that firms, nourishes and moisturizers the face. This company isn't a new age brand that just popped up over night, it seems it's been in business since 1957. Although it was just a small one time use I'm already intrigued by this emulsion. I woke up to softer smoother skin which already was improving with all the Olay products I'm using. This helps gives an extra boost of moisture on whatever cream you use now. It's just so fun to discover a new product or brand. I went ahead and found the website which I'm adding a link to below. It's in Asian but on the top right corner there's a English box for you to click on although there is no apparent ordering and shipping info to the Unites States. Those of you in Asia and The Arab Emirates can find a location to shop the products. They have an email and I'm going to contact them to get more info because they have the most amazing fresh products on their site. How could they not sell to the rest of the world yet? Get on the global bandwagon peoples! I want to try half of what they have listed so far. If I get more information it will be posted here and if anyone overseas has heard or used this brand please comment about it. On another note, Ms. Givens over at Trend Wisely Blog has awarded me My First Bloggie Award! Honestly I was surprised and am very grateful for her consideration, thanks so much for the love and support! I wish everyone a very safe and Happy Halloween this weekend. If your going to parties don't drink and drive! Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: The Skin Food
My First Bloggie Award!

No comments:
Post a Comment