I was tagged by Maria over at Cosmetiche Disavventure. Click on blog name to visit Maria's site. So now I'm supposed to post about ten things I love. Below are just a few of my favorite things. Here goes the lists:
1. Aliens: weird I know but love them all the same. Of course that's assuming they are cute and friendly little creatures who will come to earth and share their intergalactic beauty & fashion tips with us. And Oh yeah, maybe help us out with technological things.
2.The complete line of Olay Regenerist products. They really work!
3. My blue Christian Louboutin Pumps. Do I really need to explain why?
4.Candy Spearmint leaves
5.Unicorns. I'm a child of the eighties so ummm duh! unicorns rule!
6. Walkers Shortbread Cookies-I will stab you for a pack! ^;^
7. Amaro Lucano. I'm Lucanian enough said...
8. Lolita Lempicka Perfume. It's my fave.
9. My Urban Decay New York City Palette
10.Lions and every other creatures big & small
Now I'm supposed to tag ten other bloggers so they can do the same post on their blog. I just picked randomly so no hard feelings to anyone. XOXO
10.So Yesterday
Cant wait to read your fave things ladies! XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment