Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanks & Updates!

First, thanks so much to everyone who left a comment about The Nate Berkus Show! It was very exciting to appear on the show, especially for that amount of time.  Here are two clips from the show. One is me talking about my Rule of Three and in the other, I am talking about my favourite findsNB ShowI have to say thank you to Nate and his production crew and stage crew who could not have been nicer to me and made me feel so comfortable. Nate’s a good guy and surrounds himself with like-minded people.

Thanks also to my friend Tracey, who came to NYC with me as my sherpa! HousewerksWe had so many things with us that we looked like the Beverly Hillbillies arriving in New York. Tracey owns Housewerks, where we had the Tasteful Tag Sale Flea Market.  She’s the one grinning on the right. I was so glad that she came along with me! 

The Tours de Baltimore that were scheduled for this Friday and Saturday have been postponed. I am so sorry for the late notice. I have come down with a wicked cold and have a major project due on Friday, so I must be at the office to complete this and turn it in. 10-10 016 Saturday is the running of the Baltimore Marathon, and the traffic is going to be horrific. I am going to look at some dates in mid-November, possibly Thanksgiving weekend. Any thoughts?

The Billy Baldwin lecture on Saturday was incredible, and I will write about it later this week. I had a chance to chat with Adam Lewis, the author of the new BB book, and now I am even more excited to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment