Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Victorias Secret Flexible Hold Hair Spray

This product is something mentioned many times on my blog but I never got around to reviewing it plus it's one of those products that take you by surprise by actually becoming something you can't live without. Believe it or not it's Victoria's Secret Flexible Hold Hair Spray from the Secret Garden Collection. There were more scents available in this collection for hair products but now only four scents left for you to choose from.  I'm still peeved at VS for discontinuing the Strawberry & Champagne scent! I'm a long time fan of Love Spell so that's the scent of this spray that's being reviewed. The non-stick formula  has nourishing ingredients such as provitamin B5. The initial reason purchased this was because I'm a fan of the Secret garden Love Spell shampoo & conditioner which I'll review soon and figured why not get the hairspray to make the scent last longer in my hair because this is a scented hair spray. It surprised me how lightweight, flexible my hair felt without that hard sticky crunch residue you usually get from hair sprays. Also because of it's low price I didn't have high expectations for it but rather was just using this as a means to add extra scent to my curly locks. Seriously though, price and brand aside it's really fantastic. This was one of those items I reached for time and time again this past summer to control my frizz because I accidentally discovered after using the shampoo & conditioner and flipping my hair while it was still damp then generously spraying this all over my hair and scrunching the curls a bit that when my hair dried on it's own the curls were perfectly defined frizz free. Not to mention how great my hair smells throughout the entire day. It also added a decent amount of volume to the top of my hair which is where it's finer and the hold lasted all day as well. It's one of those stock up on items that I can't live without now and with the special offers of buy 3/$21 it's easy on your wallet. I should mention it works all the same without using the Victoria's Secret shampoo  conditioner. Love Spell is luxuriously scented with luscious peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Victoria's Secret $10 or 3/$21

No comments:

Post a Comment