Hello lovely bloggers! I thought I would kick start the holiday season with a contest so I put together a collection of bath luxuries from The Body Shop. Since the holidays are coming up soon my scent selection was soft spice and holiday fruit. Products are new and all purchased by my. Please read all rules as I will check to make sure all entries are valid. Good Luck! Stay beautiful! XOXO
What you get in this gift set is as follows:
Vanilla Spice Shower Gel 8.4 ounce
Cranberry Shower Gel 8.4 ounce
Cranberry Body Butter 6.7 ounce tub
Travel size Shimmering Cranberry Body Lotion 4.2 ounce
1 Body Shop Bath & Shower Scrub Sponge
CONTEST RULES
- You must be a follower of this blog.
- You must be a validated subscriber of this blog.Click subscribe button on top right corner and enter email.To validated click on the validate link when you receive a subscription email
- You can be a US resident or International.
- There are no prize substitutes
- To enter you must add both your user name,valid email plus add your subscription email
- You may also just post your user name and send me your other email info
- One entry per person is allowed.
- Contest begins November 3 and you have till midnight of November 19 2010 to post your entry.
- GOOD LUCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment