click to view video
Jeggings (leggings with a jean look) are supposedly hot right now but in my opinion they are wastebasket worthy. I liken these to the two color sided denims from back in the eighties and that look didn't span the test of time either. Don't get me wrong I l o v e my leggings and live for a nice pair of jeans but if you want to wear jeans then wear jeans, if you want leggings wear leggings, these just look thrifty. Even with a $15 price point which is economical they probably wont survive several washings that is why it makes more sense to invest in better quality leggings in a deep denim shade instead.Designer brands like Paige Premium sells a pair of jeggings for $130 which is pictured above in the Verdugo style, it's a ridiculous price for stretch denim material when you can purchase a trendy good quality brand pair of jeans instead.Rosanna Scotto made a great point when she stated they should have an age limit on them. However if your older, with slim tall legs, why not... She made another great point when she asked if everybody type can wear these and she got a yes response. Oh really? Then why were the models wearing jeggings on the show not mixed body types and age groups because all I saw were young thin girls. And I'm not even going to comment on the styling of these outfits... How some people become fashion advisers and stylists is beyond me... Rosanna would so totally prove her wrong in her jegging off challenge. So can anyone really wear this look? Let's put it this way, if your young & beautiful you can get away with wearing a garbage bag tossed over you running through the streets barefoot like a crazy and still look good. The average woman not so much. Everyone has the right to wear what ever makes them happy regardless of body type or age but in all honesty don't you think those women will get more heads turning for the wrong reason while attracting the wrong kind of attention? I'm posing these questions not to insult anyone but to get a general sense of what you think about jeggings in that regard. Your opinions are greatly appreciated just remember not to post anything hateful and I look forward to reading your comments. Discuss away... Stay beautiful! XOXO
Edited for an update: Rinz awarded my second blog award. Thanks! When I get a chance Im going to add a little section for awards in the blogs sidebar.In the meantime visit Rinz's awesome blog Live Life Laugh.
Venus Loves Virgo 2nd Blog Award

No comments:
Post a Comment