Monday, November 1, 2010

Smashbox Pink Palette Winner

Hello lovelies...I hope everyone had a safe and fun filled Halloween Weekend. First topic up today is announcing the winner for my Smashbox Pink Palette Giveaway. The winner is...drumroll...Shaimaa at the Make Up Passion Blog. CONGRATS! An email has been sent to you so all you need to do is reply with a valid mailing address and the palettes are on there way to you. The entries were under thirty so the winner was chosen by me mixing up the entries on slips of paper name side down then randomly picking a slip. I would like thank everyone who participated, your support is appreciated. Everyone will have  another chance to win a prize because I'll be posting another contest in a few days so stay on the lookout. I'm also planning something special for when I hit 100 bloggers. Thank you all for  following Venus Loves Virgo. Stay beautiful! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment