Up for today's review is TRESemme 5X Smooth & Silky Shampoo-Conditioner for dry damaged hair. I reviewed another formula TRESemme shampoo-conditioner awhile back and my findings are pretty much the same with the exception of finding my hair fell out more using this formulation type and while it's not 100% certain that this actual formula made my hair more loose there is no other new hair product that I'm using. So unless it's just one of those months when your hair seems to be weaker my assumption is it must be either the shampoo, the conditioner or both. I would really be interested to know if this 5X Smooth & Silky formula has done the same for others so feel free to post about your experience if you have used this.This formulation has vitamin and silk protein which promises to moisturize dry hair while giving it 5x smoother silkier feeling hair. It does make my have less frizz with some added moisture, not a great deal but much better than real cheapie generic drugstore brands plus it's a salon quality line. You get 32 ounces that lasted me over a month with daily use even though the conditioner runs out faster along with the added benefit of pleasant smelling hair which lingers all day. The value for this is amazing and it's cruelty free so it gets a 3 starfish rating from Venus. I'm doing something new with my reviews by adding a rating system and since this blog is dedicated to all things Venus it seemed apropos using starfish rather than just stars. Plus it's cuter! I would give it a higher rating but I'm convinced this makes your hair loosen out more than another formula but still it's pretty decent and very affordable.Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability:Mass Market $4.00 32 ounces

No comments:
Post a Comment