I always loved this expression when I lived in Wales and people would talk about little bits and bobs… It’s sort of like odds and ends here in the States.
Thanks to everyone for their great stories about having their dogs sleeping with them. I am so glad I am not alone in this! Connor is also grateful that he’s got such good company keeping parents cuddled up!Today was the first day that we got a glimpse of spring here in the mid-Atlantic region! It was just a stunner of a day, and I am so glad I was out and about to enjoy it. The warmth of the sun, and the full moon tonight mean that spring’s just around the corner. This time last year, we were still digging out from the massive snowstorms that had dumped 50+ inches of snow on Baltimore!
I am guessing that in a few weeks, the peonies will start arriving in the stores and that will be a happy time for me! I try to pick up fresh flowers once a week a the local market, and sometimes the pickins are slim and none and slim’s outta town! On Saturday evening, I am going to a party with Chef Nick Malgieri, author of the cookbook “BAKE! Essential Techniques for Perfect Baking”. He’s an internationally-known pastry chef, and a number of the food bloggers in the area will be cooking along with him. I, however, will be drinking and eating, not cooking! I will be reporting back to you on this event!
No comments:
Post a Comment