Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BWC Eye Makeup Remover


Today's review is for Beauty Without Cruelty Eye Makeup Remover in the extra gentle formula which is more of a liquid base but they do offer a creamy formula as well on the website. Product info below:

Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover with herbal extracts and vegetable glycerin gently removes all types of make-up, including water-resistant, completely and easily without irritation. Leaves no oily residue. Make-up can be re-applied immediately after use. Never Tested on Animals No Animal Ingredients Fragrance Free.Cruelty Free-Ph balanced-Instant re-apply-recycle-reuse
 
Pro: non irritating-cruelty free-vegan-glides easily-removes all traces of makeup-mascara-great price point
Con: the size could be a little bigger as a product like this get much daily use & saving you re-shipping fees


My results: the non-oily fluid eye makeup remover easily removed all traces of eye makeup as well as mascara with little product. Although it's not greasy it does has a slight slickness to it to allow the formula to glide gently on your skin. I didn't experience any irritations while using this so if you have sensitive skin or are prone to eye allergies like me this is safe to use. I do have to mention that you only need a little dab of product at a time-if you have more heavy makeup on that requires more product to remove just continue to use a little product on a new cotton ball at a time. I mention this because I soaked my cotton ball and it was so much that it got into my eyes and stung a little bit. The next time I used a bare amount and it didn't sting at all so just use less. The pricing is a great value for the four ounce size and I would definitely buy this again when the bottle runs out and recommend it giving it a 5 starfish rating. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Beauty Without Cruelty $8.95 4 ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment