cherry blossom 75
Up for review today is Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Infusion Lipstick Cherry Blossom 75. I'm excited about having the opportunity to have tried this product because the publicity department informs me I'm the first to try this not even the girls in the press office tried this yet. Woo! Thanks to the lovely staff for allowing me the opportunity. This is a brand new lipstick which is now available in thirty delicious shades.The shade sent to me is the most beautiful nude pinkish peach color ever. It goes on like a natural fleshy nude with a burst of color and I will definitely be enjoying wearing this all summer. First some product info from publicity:
New Natural Infusion Lipstick:Luxurious Blend of Natural/Organic Waxes, Colour Rich, Creamy Soft and Nourishing. Moisturizing Jojoba Oil based to keep your lips super hydrated. Cruelty Free.
My results after wearing this lipstick all week: Let me start with the packaging first: It's packaged in a very elegant black tube with the brands trademark swan shaped to form adorable swan hearts! I have to mention that the day the package of samples arrived we had a snowstorm and the products were really cold in the box so when I first applied this it felt a little waxy which had me worried. But after it warmed up on my lips it was fabulously moist! Even with the initial application being not so soft it still applied smoothly over my lips and kept my lips soft and hydrated all day. The pigment is absolutely fantastic as it is very rich lasting all day even if it fades slightly the color stain remains on your lips. I also wanted to put the moisture level to the test and kept constantly smacking my lips together on purpose to see if the formula dried out and it did not! You will enjoy wearing this. One small mention is the smell or taste you might get from other lipsticks with flavorings is that this has none which is do the the lack of chemicals and fragrance. A slight drawback if you generally go for scented cosmetics but it was no problem for me because I love the natural infusion of jojoba.
Pro:cruelty free-natural infused-moisturizing jojoba oil-rich lasting pigment-all day soft moisturized lip
Con:no scent-pricier than drugstore brand, same as designer price point.
I would definitely recommend this wonderful lipstick because of it's naturally moisturizing base, rich lasting pigments and for being cruelty free. The price is comparable or less to most designer brands so skip the high end department stores this is better! I know I have mentioned this a few times before but in the past when I purchased Chanel or MAC they always end up drying out in a matter of weeks. Not all the time but this has happened so many times in the past which has frustrated me after having spent so much money, now I have a better option. I hope you gals will try this out as there are thirty lovely shade options for every skin tone to choose from.This lipstick gets a full five starfish rating! Stay beautiful! XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment