After giving you guys a little tease about this sponsored giveaway last night here is how it's going to work. I'm so excited about this and was greatly surprised yesterday when I got an email from the wonderful publicity team over at Beauty Without Cruelty asking me how I would feel about them sponsoring a giveaway for a couple of my bloggers, of course I agreed. The idea came about from the publicity dept. due to all the interest generated from my fabulous members commenting on the Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Lip Infusion Lipstick post which can be found by clicking here. Before I mention the guidelines I would like to share that email which I'm adding below:
Hello there Maria!
I did some chatting over here on my end; how would you feel about doing a small giveaway for two of your readers?
I was thinking that because of the warm reception on the Natural Infusion Lipsticks, that we could do those. I'd be happy to process the order from here, if that makes it easier for you. Basically, I'd like you to randomly choose 2 lovely ladies from the commentators on that specific review, and have them choose their favorite shade from the color chart that you have posted the following entry.
What do you think?
The publicity team would like to thank my bloggers for their interest on this beautiful lip product and understands that the pricing made me a little higher for some on a budget so they would like to give two of my members the opportunity to receive and try out the natural infusion lipstick for themselves as a treat! How awesome is that!
Guidelines:
The two winners will be randomly selected by me from the comment section of my Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Lip Infusion Post. (new comments are welcomed but only those blog members who previously commented will be added to the list of recipients)
I will also include names to be added to the drawing from the color chart post of this same lipstick as many of you commented on checking out the BWC website and showing interest as well.
The two winners will choose a color of their choice from the color chart I posted here
Open only to US residents
Winners will be notified by email and will be given a contact email so they can send their mailing address to publicity.
Beauty Without Cruelty Publicity will be responsible for prize fulfillment-they will mail the prize out directly to the two winners.
That's about it! So I'm going to get started on making an entry list and selecting two names form a random generator. I will post the results later on. GOOD LUCK! Thank you Beauty Without Cruelty for doing this and for officially be the first brand to sponsor a giveaway for Venus Loves Virgo Blog! For all my other blog members, don't worry there are more future giveaways! Stay beautiful! XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment