Before I announce the giveaway winner I would like to thank everyone who entered the contest and please don't be discouraged because more giveaways are coming soon so everyone will eventually be a winner! Since this giveaway had more entries than my previous ones I used random.org to select a random number which I then matched up with the user names randomly listed on my spreadsheet and the winning number was 53 Congrats Supergirl from Supreme Living Blog! An email is being sent you you and all you have to do is provide me with your full name and valid mailing address. I'm also planning on having some kind of blog challenge for a super duper prize package but haven't quite figured out what that is yet but stay tuned for future contest announcements and I'm thinking of doing another Mystery Prize contest as well. XOXO
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment