Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day

Well, thank god that the fat little groundhog didn’t see it’s shadow today, because I could sure use an early spring this year. It’s only the 18th time he hasn’t seen his shadow, but with all of the TV lights around him, who can really tell?groundhog grey

We’re gearing up for the Annual Groundhog Day Party to benefit the Baltimore Architecture Foundation on Saturday. There are still some tickets available here.  There are some great items up for auction, which you can see here.

I found a cache of vintage costume jewelry today in my travels, and bought a couple of pieces so I could have something to choose from to wear to the party. I don’t own very much jewelry anymore since a robbery at my house just after I moved in, so I am replenishing slowly and not spending tons of money, because I am still freaked out.

Here are two of the pairs of earrings I bought.

2-2 030




2-2 034

I am wearing a black wrap dress with a ruffled collar. Which do you think I should choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment