Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Gothic Valentine

For last years Valentines Day blog post I went all lovey dovey ad nauseum even showing off a bottle of Moet  given to me, not to mention all those angelic cherubim dancing on floating hearts graphics added in the post. Oh, and I'm pretty sure how I ranted about February 14th also happened to be my lunar birthday ( making it a double sucky day for me). And while I wish everyone the best Valentine's Day ever filled with lots of snugglies & smoochies from your sweetie poo poo...( now I'm nauseated ). Well this year I'm doing something a little different for my V-Day Moon B-Day post as I'm sure there are plenty of us out there who wish this holiday would just go away and suck it. {If Tina Fey can say suck it live on television then I can write it on my blog} So for all my lovely singles out there burned by love or waddling around through a sea of losers waiting for the "one" to swoop down to earth on a magical  rainbow colored flying Pegasus slaying all your evil dragons,this is dedicated to you. 
How to have yourself your very own Gothic Valentine.:
a. drawback the curtians turn off all the lights
b. grab some booze (if legal age permits)
c. jump naked (well duh!) in your bathtub (water optional)
d. grab a bowl of double mocha chocolate triple fudge icecream
e. recite Poe (see below) letters to his dead wife in drunken slur
 
I am dead because I lack desire,
I lack desire because I think I possess.
I think I possess because I do not try to give.
In trying to give, you see that you have nothing;
Seeing that you have nothing, you try to give of yourself;
Trying to give of yourself, you see that you are nothing:
Seeing that you are nothing, you desire to become;
In desiring to become, you begin to live.

Try saying that really fast 3 times after a  couple of dozen tequila shots tehetehe  ^:^



PS... 
no love birds were harmed during the making of this post XOXO

Seriously...you guys know I'm joking r-i-g-h-t ?  ? ?


No comments:

Post a Comment