Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Puppy Love

There’s a fascinating article in the New York Times today about people who sleep with their dogs. When I had my old dog, Frank, he never, ever, ever got in my bed. He slept on the side of my bed, protecting me. frank1 When I got Connor, he was between four and six years old. He already had his habits, good and bad. Classic Connor 008 The very first night, he jumped up on my bed. I shoved him off. He jumped back up. I shoved him off. This went on for a while, until I fell asleep. Connor-for-SunWhen I woke up, there was Connor. I figured it was a battle I wasn’t going to win. imagejpeg952While some doctors strongly advise against having your pet sleep with you, I figure that at least I am not like the woman in the NYT article, who sleeps with her pot-bellied pig.02-07-10 021What are your thoughts on sleeping with pets?

No comments:

Post a Comment