Thursday, February 17, 2011

TAG ME!

Funky accessory snippet found in this months issue of my Harper's Bazaar magazine about Roman designers Luisa Orsini and Antonine Peduzzi of Luisa et Tine fame. The fabulous duo has launched a new line called LT-180 featuring clutches you can personalize with chalk. Maybe you spot a cute guy across the room-pull out your little chalk and billboard your digits. On the flip-side scribble a doodle or doodle a scribble to that annoying jerk grossly eyeballing you. I'll leave what message you would write to your own imagination. Oh such good clean fun, who needs to communicate verbally anymore! I thought I would never say this but lately New York is killing me...I want to be in Rome right now. Uh! no cash-poor is not fun. I also have a super duper fantabulous surprise for two of my blog members! It's a sponsored giveaway by a cosmetic brand recently reviewed. More news soon, stay tuned!  Stay beautiful!  XOXO
Availability: LT-180 $190

No comments:

Post a Comment