Thursday, March 17, 2011

Give Your Skin It's Daily Dose Of Vit. C

Finally! My long awaited review for the last product in the batch sent over to me, Beauty Without Cruelty Vitamin C Vitality Serum With CoQ10 Enzyme. I wanted to save this product for last until it was completely finished as to give a thorough review of the product. It was also exciting for me to test this out because as you know since dropping all my products that were not cruelty free brands it was hard to find a decent replacement  to my beloved Regnerist with all the sought after ingredients my skin was used to. It's thrilling for me to know this serum also contains Vitamin A and green tea extract which are important factors when looking for a great anti-aging product. My initial results after using this are very promising and I plan on purchasing this so I can bring you another review after extended use. Stay tuned for this in the future. I'm not going to stop looking or testing other brands in the future but I can honestly say that Vitality Serum has me hooked. I know this review is going to be a bit longer than my others but if your interested in a quality anti-aging serum that is cruelty free with organic ingredients then please read this post fully as I will try to provide every little detail as possible. Also keep in mind my results are based on my skin type/tone which is pretty well toned and not mature skin. I don't know how this works on more mature skin but for the price and ingredients it's worth trying out. Some product info from the manufacturer and some of my tips posted below:



BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY VITALITY SERUM: uses active forms of vitamin C
and Co Q10 to improve skin circulation, clarity, tone, and texture.
Anti-oxidant vitamins A, C, and E combined with green tea and grape seed
extracts help neutralize sun and environmental damage to keep skin firm and
youthful. Powerful humectants deeply moisturize your skin to smooth and soften.
Natures botanicals and organic, aroma-therapeutic essential oils nurture
and rejuvenate while rich emollients soothe and protect.
pH balanced
Benefits all skin types
Paraben Free
Organic Ingredients
No Animal Testing
To Use: Apply drops of serum to clean face and decollete for complete coverage.
Gently press into skin. Use morning and night. May be used alone or under any
BWC moisturizer or make-up.
 
Pro: cruelty free,fast absorption,dry's instantly allowing perfect base 
for your foundation,no flaking,non irritating,instant skin firming-tight
action,Green tea extract,Vit. A (retinol), Vit. C, fresh citrus scent, long
lasting,super saver value-one pump covers entire face, non oily silky
smooth fluid formula
 
Con: dispenses too rapidly,if your not careful with the pump 
the product can waste easily. Scent might be too strong citrus for some. 
It was fine for me, you can smell the natural botanic essences. Would also love if it had
some amino peptides I'm used t0 having in past products. I would have to use this at
more length to see results with prolonged use.



My results: This serum lasted me well over a month with once nightly use with full face/neck coverage. I'm sure it would have lasted a little less had I used it both morning and night then again it seemed that I may have wasted too much because the serum which is creamy fluid like in consistency flowed out rapidly. This is something you need to be careful of  as not to use up too much. Because it is so fluid you seriously only need one full pump to cover your entire face with a little extra to cover your neck area. The first thing I noticed besides the strong floral-y citrus scent (it's actually fresh once you get used too it) is how it instantly firms and tightens my skin. You need to work really fast with this to cover your skin because it absorbs quickly and dries off nicely. These two factors also made me fall in love with the serum because your face wont stick to your pillow and you can use this as a base over any type of foundation! I'm not able to say how it changed my skin tone yet because my skin tone was fine with all my Regenerist use but having stopped using Regenerist I was worried my skin would suffer but instead using this serum my skin maintain the same great tone. I don't know how much of a difference it makes with this product not having amino peptides in the formula but it keeps my skin toned, firm and no breakouts. My skin feels moisturized without any oiliness to it. Drier skin types might want to use an added moisturizer over this which BWC also makes. I'll add this as a little side tip because I discovered when using a serum you should also use a moisturizer on top. All these products to keep a gal youthful, staying young is hard work! You younger girls should start thinking about anti-aging because experts now say you should start in your 20's! I'm completely thrilled for discovering a cruelty free product with natural ingredients which also contain retinol and green tea, my only complaint would be the absence of amino peptides. I highly recommend you try this for yourself as I have read other online reviews and women seem to love this product. This gets a full five starfish rating for being a promising serum, cruelty free, cost efficient and for it's ingredients. Please comment if you use it. Stay beautiful!  XOXO
Availability: Beauty Without Cruelty $24.95 1ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment