Friday, March 18, 2011

The Imminent Return Of Christ

A Christian sister Barbie, a missionary spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ in Peru, has a most excellent, timely message for these perilous times we live in titled "The Imminent Return Of Christ" that the American church needs to hear. I liked it so much that I was compelled to help Barbie spread her message around the world. I must alert you to be aware that this is not an ear tickling, "runaway bride" message, but a message for those who hath an ear to hear what the spirit saith unto the churches.

The Message:

Many believe in the imminent return of Christ. I hear from pulpits - "It could happen today!" Well, I have to say that that's a lie. No, it couldn't happen today because according to

2 Thessalonians 2:3 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

So do we know who that man of perdition is yet? Do we know who the anti-Christ is yet? NO! unless I live under a rock and don't know that the world is being persecuted and the governments are killing off all Christians, then no, he has not been revealed. Another faulty reasoning is the statement: "He'll be coming like a thief in the night, we can't know!" Well, let's go to the verses where it speaks of a "Thief in the night" yes? Read the rest at Barbie's Blog.


Related Story: Pre-Tribulation Rapture 'Imminency' Deception
Related Story:The Origin Of The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Doctrine
Related Story:Corrie Ten Boom Warns Against Pre Tribulation Rapture False Doctrine
Related Story:Who's Been Bewitching The Pre-Trib Rapture False Teachers?
Related Story:Another Rebuttal To The Deceptive (Pre-Trib) Rapture Doctrine From Steve Wohlberg
Related Story:1611 King James Bible Agrees With Pre-Wrath 'Rapture'
Related Story:The Restrainer Of 2 Thessalonians 2:7
Related Story:Pre-Tribulation Rapture False Doctrine
Related Story:Pre-Tribulation Rapture?

Spread The News
 Share/Bookmark
To share this post, click the "share icon" at the end of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment