This is a quick notice for my members, subscribers and all bloggers in general: I know I have already mentioned this but it seems some people either were not aware of the original post or are just forgetful. As you know new guidelines were posted in the "About Me" section regarding not adding any links in your posts. This means no links to your blog and no links to giveaways. It's not necessary because your avy serves as a link to your blog and if people want to visit your blog they will just click on your image. If you don't have a direct link set up then you can go fix this in your blog settings. Please don't post about your giveaways with a link either as I will already see your giveaway when I view your site. If you post on my blog this means I will automatically return the favor and post back on your blog so I will see your contest or other news you have. If you would like to email me with info that you would like me to share by all means I would be happy to oblige you.
I'm not trying to be mean and I have been guilty of this when I first started my blog but since then have stopped doing this on other peoples blog posts. I also made a decision awhile ago not to use this blog as a advertising vehicle plus it's just more professional looking. It's just a question of being mindful of each other and respecting wishes and by doing this on others blogs it seems your just trying to spam without being mindful of the other person's actual post and the time it goes into typing all the information up for members. I don't want to be childish but it's just annoying for me and I will erase your post without any future warning if you violate these terms. so please don't ask me where your post went if you violate these terms. I certainly would follow any other bloggers request asked of me as it's just common decency.
There seems to be a lack of decency running rampant in the blog community and I'm not anyone's keeper or hall monitor but I suspect most of you know what I'm talking about and feel the same way. From people copying your blog materials, to trying to get your membership during contests just to un-follow after they don't win to all those other petty annoyances. If anyone wants some help or would like something from me all you have to do is ask. My grandmother always said asking puts your halfway there! Watch out you offenders because one day Big Brother will set up a system and catch you! Ha! Please let's all just respect each other and live in blog happiness!
I have had my fill of nasty emails and getting hurt over inconsiderate fools! My sole purpose is to bring my members daily updates, test results from product testing, fun lifestyle/entertaining news, meet amazing talented people and occasionally throw in some posts with my brand of sarcastic humour just to keep things alive. All of you guys who are like minded and feel the same way are welcomed to participate as for the rest of you trolls I'M BLIND TO YOU. Thank you for your understanding, it truly is appreciated! Have a great weekend! XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment