Happy Friday my lovelies! As requested by one of my subscribers Dizzy from Death By Dizziness Blog, for this Friday Fun Day Video we travel to Asia for what I'm told is one of the hottest singing duo's out of Korea-NORAZO. I'm happy to have discovered this awesome dance tune and hope you guys enjoy it as much as me even though we can't understand a word. Anyway, music is not about understanding words it's what it does to your soul. Watch this group perform a catchy tune with a jumbo Super LED screen stage performance as the backdrop! It's really fun, makes you want to get up and dance. Friday Flashback Reggae will return next week and if you guys have any other request for music from a particular country just tell me so in the comment box. Did I pick a good one for you Dizzy?
In other news: Just a quick reminder that you have until midnight tomorrow to enter to win the MAC (?) blush pearls contest which can be found by clicking here. As promised,I'm sharing a snippet of the email the company who sold me the pearls told me when I asked about the authenticity in an email. He said it's real but you experts say it's not so sorry about all this, it wont happen in the future. Thanks for all your support on this matter. I hope the winner enjoys the pearls regardless. Email below: I erased the email because I don't want anyone sending them hate mail and for privacy reasons I don't post other peoples information online.
> To: ccccccccccccccccccc
> Subject: Message from macoutlet
> Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:55:32 -0500
> From: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>
> From: Maria Rosaria
> Email: sabitha13@yahoo.com
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
>
> Are these real (genuine) MAC cosmetics that I purchased from you? Thanks
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
>Office Use Only:
> From: Maria Rosaria
> Email: sabitha13@yahoo.com
> Login Name: Not logged in
Date and Time: Tue Apr 12 2011 13:55:32 CDT
Another quick mention, I'll be posting some new recipes on my food blog Project Lucania either later tonight or early tomorrow so please check that out if you like. I'm so pressed for time that my poor little food blog is not what I was hoping it would be but I'm still working on it. Thanks for all your support!!! Have a great weekend and enjoy the video! Stay beautiful! XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment