I'm not one of those fanatic Royal Watchers or actually any type of Peasant Watcher either but I would like to say Congratulations to Prince William & Katherine on their nuptials wishing them the very best in their new life. I'm also impressed how Willy has grown up into a decent man in front of the leering eyes of the public, his mamma would be proud. Kate's dress was surprisingly modest, modern yet with a hint of vintage allure. I thought she was going to pounce on the red carpet with some poofy monstrosity all a glitter with a helmet sized diamond tiara! It was a lovely dress without the pomp yet beautiful nonetheless. She could have used some lipstick or even just a little lip gloss but oh well. The only thing that ruined the wedding in my opinion was the sea of grotesques space dish sized "hats" with fugly feathers and shizzz all the women were wearing. What's up with the hat's Brit chicks? Tradition or not they are unattractive. It's days like this that make me want to celebrate my Americaness even more. I know Americaness is not a real word...
Speaking of Americans- My heart goes out to the lives lost in all the damage and destruction in Alabama and surrounding states here at home. It's mind boggling how the Royal Wedding is getting all the media attention over here when this horrible storm has hit our fellow Americans has only gotten some mention on the news all day. The video and images of the tornado's aftermath is hard to look at. Over 300 people killed, more missing, one million people without power and no homes left to sleep in tonight. I'll be making a small donation and just wish it could be more but any small amount helps so please give what ever you can to your local Red Cross even a few dollars. Have a great weekend. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Or Contact Your Local Red Cross
No comments:
Post a Comment