Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tasteful Tag Sale on Saturday, April 30th @ Housewerks!

I am DONE! Just done!

I am so sick of all of the things I have collected for the past five years, and now that I am starting a new phase in my life (details to come), I want to make a fresh start.

So, on Saturday, April 30th at Housewerks in Baltimore, a few friends and I will be hosting a Tasteful Tag Sale!  Tasteful Tag Sale April 30 @ Housewerks! Last time we did a tag sale, I had Nate Berkus’s camera crew following me around, so I didn’t get much selling done.Nelle at Stone Hill Farm But this time, I plan to sell loads of things!

Among the things that I will be selling… all at very reasonable prices… are china, silverware, glassware, fabrics, books, linens, and much more!

2-8 008 2-14 013
1-4 050 10-17 037

My friend Flip, who I’ve written about several times, will also be selling her wares that day, and we hope to have a couple more vendors.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. We’re starting at the crack of 10:00 a.m. You can get directions to Housewerks, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment