Monday, April 25, 2011

Tokidoki Giveaway!

This is the set I reviewed which I'm keeping
 
 you win a fresh set from the multiples purchased by me at Sephora

Hello bloggers! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend... If your European then you probably are still celebrating as today is what's known as Pasquetta in Italy otherwise known as Easter Monday as well as Lunedi dell' Angelo (Monday of the Angels). Everyone heads out for picnics in the park to eat Columbo pie (I'll have photos and the recipe up on my foodie blog soon) to celebrate as I did with my family except we kept the festivities at home in our yard. I'm passing on the celebration to my lovely subscribers as promised here is my surprise for you guys to make up for that MAC fiasco- a new giveaway for Tokidoki Galleria Nail File Set With Case! I reviewed this item already which you can read by clicking here. These are completely sold out and purchased by me at Sephora ( I have the order form from Sephora to validate this ) Your getting a fresh brand new unused pack which each nail file individually sealed in the package. Your not getting the one reviewed by me and I added and image above to show you that multiple sets were purchased by me so you know your not getting mine. There is still a makeup challenge giveaway coming soon which I'm working on in the meantime I hope this makes up for my stupidity with the last prize offered even though it was still a brand new fresh boxed item. Please read the rules carefully because I will check to make sure everyone has a fair chance and good luck to all! Plenty of brand new reviews coming this week so stay tuned and enjoy your day. Stay beautiful! XOXO

Contest Rules/Guidelines

  1. You must be 16 or older to enter-by entering you confirm this
  2. If under 16  I must have parental permission before you enter-please email me.
  3. You must be a follower of this blog.If you are not already a member just click follow.
  4. You must be a validated subscriber of this blog.Just click subscribe button on top right corner and enter email.To be validated click on the validate link when you receive a subscription email notice
  5. Contest is open internationally.
  6. I agree to pay all shipping fees to send out your prize.
  7.  No prize substitutes and no replacements if lost in the mail.
  8. To enter you must add your user name -also your subscriber email and a valid email in the contest posting section.
  9. You may also just post your user name and send me your email if you don't wish to add it to the post but I must have a valid email.
  10. If you are the winner you must provide me a valid mailing address. I agree never to share your personal information with anyone.
  11. One entry per person is allowed.
  12. The winner will be selected randomly from an online generator.
  13. Contest begins today (April 25 2011 ) and ends midnight (May 14 2011 )
  14. The winner will be notified by email. If winner does not respond with a valid mailing address within three days an alternate winner will be selected.  
For two additional entries add a photo of this giveaway with link on your blog's sidebar.

GOOD LUCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment