Finally it's here! My long awaited Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel review. This is one product I'm super excited to share with you and quite possibly the answer to my eye serum replacement angst that I have been suffering since leaving Olay Regenerist behind. Guess what? I think this can give Regenerist a run for it's money and I'm told by the publicity department it has won an award! It's not only a really good eye gel with great natural ingredients but it seems to be economical as well because I'm well into thirty days of using this and it seems it can stretch into another half month (or more) of usage. Woo! I'm sincerely grateful to Beauty Without Cruelty contacting me several months ago and introducing this fabulous brand to me because not only was I able to replace my face serum with BWC Vit. C now my eyes have found a perfect match as well! You can read my review for the Vit. C. Serum by clicking here. This super serum also has a dual purpose but you'll have to keep reading to find out! Before I get to my results some product information from the manufacturer below.
BWC Nourishing Eye Gel is a light, oil-free, moisturizing gel that nurtures & protect the delicate eye contour from dehydration and signs of aging. Time release formula combines powerful anti-oxidants, replenishing moisturizers, and organic botanicals to help neutralize sun and environmental damage for soft, smooth, youthful skin. Use regularly for best results.Paraben Free Organic Ingredients No Animal Testing Diminish Fine Lines. Green Tea 1 Oz Pro: absorbs quickly-no residue-does not interfere with concealer-non irritating-suitable for sensitive eyes-fresh subtle scent-long lasting formula-great price-cruelty free-natural ingredients-green tea and vitamins-keep skin around eye area subtle taut without tightness-suitable on lids-comfort moisture level-suitable for the back of your hands-no joke!Con: I can't find any con's other than women with super parched skin may not like the rapid absorption of the gel formula.
Venus Tips:Place the bottle in your refrigerator for half an hour to give your skin a cooling sensation and fast acting de-puffing on your eyes.Use this serum on the back of your hands for a super soft baby skin feeling. it really works wonders on the back of your hands as well.
My Results:After having used this refreshing eye gel for about a month the area around my eyes has remained just as plumped and moisturized since giving up Olay Regenerist eye serum. I feel a whole lot better using a cruelty free brand with ingredients derived from nature that has a formula just as comparable to Olay. This formula contains plant retinol and green tea which was the two most sought after ingredients I was hoping to find in an eye serum. At first I was skeptical because it is a gel based serum and gel's always rub me the wrong way. They get sticky and never absorb completely but this formula knocked it out of the park. It's super absorbing, dry's quickly, does not interfere with your concealer and doesn't stick on your pillow at night. My sensitive eyes didn't have to suffer because I experienced no irritations at all which was a blessing for me if you can remember how they were tortured with that last eye cream review I posted. It's also great on your lids and the inside of your eyes as well because it won't burn or irritate there either. I also found that my eye area was moisturized without any creamy residue since it does dry fast. If a women with very parched skin uses this I'm not sure how they would feel about not having a dewy finish because some women prefer that with really moisture deprived skin. At the price point it's offered it's worth giving a try for yourself. This serum also made my skin smooth with a very subtle tightness, you can feel your skin tighten but in a comfortable way while smoothing away my very fine lines.
Another dual purpose for this gel is that it's suitable for the back of your hands! My hands can get dry and when I first applied this on there it was an instant improvement you could feel. My skin felt smooth like a baby again! I am so wishing they make a tub size of this so I can use it regularly on my hands as well. I gave it up after a while because I wasn't ready to let the serum waste away. Beauty Without Cruelty make this in a tub size please!!! I also found you can store it in the fridge for awhile and it gives your skin a nice cooling sensation and de-puffs the eye area quickly. This is a great trick for when the weather starts to get warmer.
I will continue using this to see how my skin holds up within the next year and I plan on doing another review of this and the Vitamin C to share my finding son extended use with this product. It's only fair since I have used Regenerist for years and was sure of my results with that brand. I'm so happy to have found this eye serum and I hope everyone gets a chance to try this out. It's fantastic! This product has the honor of getting my first Super Starfish rating! That's a five starfish rating + for it's overall value, ingredients, amazing formula, easy to use and being cruelty free! Stay beautiful! XOXO
1 OUT OF 5 STARS1 RATING=WORSE 5 RATING=BEST SUPER STAR=SUPER PRODUCT!FOR SENSITIVE SKIN:: 5 starsLONG LASTING:: 5 starsEASE OF USE:: 5 starsFORMULA:: 5starsPRICE & VALUE:: 5 starsOVERALL PRODUCT:: SUPER STAR: 5 stars plus +


No comments:
Post a Comment