Norman Reedus as Judas (on the right)
As you recall I posted Lady Gaga's "Judas" song when it debuted on Good Friday well the video is finally out and as promised here it is. I'm posting this in lieu of the Friday Flashback Reggae video which will return next week. Personally I don't get what she's trying to say here, her message is all over the place and she's no where as thought provoking as Madonna but the song is okay I guess. What I really love and expect from Gaga is all the costume eye candy in this video. Somehow I can't picture Jesus or Judas as gritty biker gang members. The biker dude is cute though and played by Norman Reedus of my fave movie Boondock Saints. And poor Gaga needs a lesson in who Mary Magdalene really was and what she represents to the feminine & feminine mystique. MM is a strong figure of female force which shouldn't have been reduced to Lady Gaga's incoherent dumb portrayal of her. If she has some message of her own to say why not say it without hiding behind religion for marketing sake. If I really think about this song and video analyzing this, it becomes clear she might be lacking in the brainiacs department. This video is a tacky hot mess of nothingness! It's not even actually an offensive song to religion as it's just sad all together. This could have been done with more enigmatic intellectual dimensions to it but oh well. At least the tune is danceable. With all that being said I really do love her and she is a very talented musician it's just a very unclear tune to me. Clear up the mess in your head and heart first Lady G then bring forth some great inspirational songs that I'm sure are well hidden inside you. What I really can't believe is the production cost for all of this 10 million dollars!!! All that money could have helped starving children, educational materials etc. etc. etc. A waste of money for a lame dumba$$ song! Oh the stupidity of humanity. Any opinion sof the song or video? Wishing everyone a very lovely Mothers Day weekend! Stay beautiful! XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment