It just so happens that the day before, on April 7, 2011, PM Netanyahu was visiting in Berlin, Germany with German Chancellor Angela Merkel who stressed her support for a two-state solution in resolving the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.
As I wrote in my blog on April 8, 2011, PM Netanyahu told visiting Chilean President Setastian Pinera in March of this year that
"There is an earthquake and a sandstorm seizing the entire area from Afghanistan to Gibralter."It seems that now that the dust has settled from the freak German sandstorm, the earthquake has now struck within the broad definition that Netanyahu has described.
According to Wikipedia, Gibralter is a penisula and has it's norther border with Spain.
As I said, I know that PM Netanyahu isn't a prophet, but two out of two isn't bad.
I doubt that the Europeans or the muslims of Afghanistan will get the message, or connect the dots, though, that those nations who insist upon dividing God's Holy City of Jerusalem will be cut in pieces. Zechariah 12:3. But those who visit here, I am sure, will.
Spread The News
To share this post, click the "share icon" at the end of the post.

No comments:
Post a Comment