The Prize!
Sorry it took so long for me to tally up the entries but we have a winner! Dizzy from Death By Dizziness Blog has won my Tokidoki Nail File Set Giveaway! Congrats Dizzy! An email is on the way just send me your mailing address and I'll get your prize out to you as soon as I can. Thanks to all the members who participated in the giveaway and please don't be discouraged as your chance may come up in the next one. A quick mention: I posted this news already but Google erased three of my posts last week that took me an hour total to type up ugh! I finally decided on what my first makeup challenge will be but it wont happen till after the summer break because I might be going away a couple of times this summer plus I'm looking for a prize that will tie into the challenge. Initially I purchased Hello Kitty mirrored container form Sephora as a prize because of another contest I had in mind but that was scrapped. I'm still holding onto the Hello kitty Brush Set as a prize consideration in the future, stay tuned for that review. I'm stoked about this first challenge and hoping to find spectacular prizes if you guys are willing to be patient it will be a great surprise when your back from your summer festivities. Have a great weekend. Stay beautiful! XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment