spill proof lock sifter top
gorgeous loose shimmery earthy pinkish rose pigments
click image to see the sparkles up close
** blush was not blended in completely to show you the pigment color **
Up for review today is the second item in my mineral kit sent over from publicity-Everyday Minerals Cheek Blush Shade Glam Guru. As I mentioned in the previous post, I was a little apprehensive on how the blush would work on my light skin tone but it looks darker than it truly is and the earthy tone works wonderfully on me. I was sent shade Glam Guru which is a gorgeous sparkly earthy piny rose color with coppery shimmer. They have over ten different shimmery shades that I counted with fabulous names like B&B orange shimmer which also caught my eyes and may buy really soon. If shimmer is not quite for you they also have an assorted variety of matte and sheen formula's as well. The shimmer is super fine and gives a spectacular diamond dust effect when swept over your skin. Love it! Some product information below before my results are posted.
Everyday Minerals Blush
Sumptuous gleams of coppery shimmer wonder throughout this wearable soft and earthy pink pigmented blush. Available in various shades of shimmer, matte and sheen. 00% Vegan, Natural & Cruelty Free. No Parabens, no fillers, no artificial ingredients. Fill weight 5.5 grams
Pro: lightweight, soft, blendable, buildable, super fine shimmer, long pasting formula,travel friendly, no spill lock container, cruelty free, natural ingredients, great price point, larger fill weight, non cake formula, doesn't settle into lines- you must blend correctly-large variety of colors for all tonesCon: for me none whatsoever :)
My results: This loose mineral blush is just as fabulous as the bronzer reviewed yesterday, It actually has more color in it because it's a blush and shows up nicely on my light skin tone. Makeup usually looks darker in the container than it actually is sometimes so if your not sure on what color to purchase you can always request a sample size for about $2.50 or click on the try me free link to snag a goody. The color I tested was Glam Guru listed as an earthy pink with coppery shimmer throughout. I find this to be more of a pinkish rose color which gives my skin a nice flush of color without the heaviness. I didn't blend in all the way on purpose in my swatch because I wanted you to see the color of the pigment straight out of the case but it does blend beautifully into your skin with a lighter hand and lots of incredible fine shimmer which looks gorgeous under bright lighting. This shade would probably work best with fair,light and medium skin and on darker skin it could still be used for the shimmery effect. Oh how it shimmers! Not tacky flakes mind you but super fine almost fairy glam dust producing a diamante effect on your skin. If you don't like shimmers you can choose from the matte or sheen formula's.
The packaging: It's in a large round flat plastic case with a fabulous no-spill lock slider on the sifter top so you can shove it in your purse without worrying about spills. The size is around 2.5 in diameter, which is pretty big and the top cap doubles as a pigment plate for adding your pigments and dipping your brush. This blush has more product than the bronzer at 5.5 grams and I'm not complaining about the size seeing that this puts more color on my face I need even less than the bronzer reviewed yesterday.
The formula: It's very fine, soft and lightweight feeling almost barley there on your skin. I didn't notice it settling into my pores and it makes me glad knowing it's a natural product. Glam Guru is a very shimmery formula and catches the light beautifully. The glimmer is coppery toned and fine dust like, there are no chunks whatsoever and it feels like a mature blush to me not something overtly glittery a tween would wear. I want to add that even though it's glimmers it blends in nicely and you won't look like your heading to the disco making it a good daily blush from the office to a night out on the town. It lasted all day long and didn't produce any oiliness on my face but if you have extremely oily skin I don't know how it would work on you. I'm not certain but I think mineral powders help with oil or shiny face appearance more than the gel or creamy formula blushes. Once blended in the powder gives a soft radiance to my skin but if I need more contour or drama it was buildable adding that pinched cheek look. Although I prefer wearing my blush blended completely making it more natural looking.
My only problem is how to choose from all the drool worthy shades that are offered and don't get me started on the eye shadows, they are all gorgeous! I couldn't find anything wrong with this product whatsoever and genuinely recommend you buy it for yourself and see how great it really is. I know I mentioned this before but to clarify-no compensation was made to me for my honest review. This product gets a full five starfish rating for it's formula, long lasting wear, natural and cruelty free ingredients, awesome spill proof case, brand motto and super affordable price. Nest up are the two eye shadows I received for review which I'm head over heel's for, can't wait to share that with you. Stay beautiful! XOXO
Availability: Everyday Minerals Glam Guru Blush $9 5.5 gram
1 OUT OF 5 STARS
1 RATING=WORSE 5 RATING=BEST SUPER STAR=SUPER PRODUCT!
PACKAGING:: 5 stars
LONG LASTING:: 5 stars
PRODUCT WEIGHT:: 5 stars
FORMULA:: 5 stars
PRICE & VALUE:: 5 stars
OVERALL PRODUCT:: 5 stars

No comments:
Post a Comment