mineral test package
blush, bronzer, loose pigment, roll on pigment
fabulous light shade of bronzer
convenient container has slider for no-spill protection
slide the plastic inset and viola~! shake out your desired amount
what you see is what you get-translucent light sandy shade
Up for review today is Everyday Minerals Soft Bronzer from the publicity kit sent to me that I tweeted about last week. I'm going to split the reviews into different posts as not to turn my findings into a jumbled review making it easier for you guys to read so stay tuned for the other product results. I'm especially thrilled with the eye shadows! The team was nice enough to send me a shade I personally requested which is a gorgeous purple tone shadow. I did some reading into this company and am satisfied with the values they are setting in bringing wonderful cosmetics naturally made and cruelty free which I will share with you below with more on the brand along with the soft bronzer product description. I was worried about using the bronzer when I saw it in the container because it looks dark but publicity picked the right shade for me as I told them my skin tone is light and this shade meshes beautifully with fair to light skin! They do offer other shade options if this might not be the right one for you. My results will follow below.
Everyday Minerals Soft Bronzer:
Soft Bronzer is a unique bronzing product as its translucent, which allows you to apply it to your entire face for a healthy glow. It’s also used as a contour product for lighter skin. Its properties catch the light and give you a dewy glow.
Information About The Overall Brand
Everyday Minerals products are free of nanotechnology, carmine,dimethicone, fragrance, animal by products, bismuth oxychloride,silicone and lake dyes. We are a vegan line, offering high quality mineral makeup at a price affordable to all women.
Everyday Minerals is about:
1) Being healthy. That means taking care of my skin by using all-natural
products that are actually good for it! That¹s why I started this mineral
makeup company.
Everyday Minerals is about:
1) Being healthy. That means taking care of my skin by using all-natural
products that are actually good for it! That¹s why I started this mineral
makeup company.
2) Saving money. I am not going to pay 25-40 bucks on foundation. Period.
Our products are ridiculously inexpensive. That¹s also why I started this
mineral makeup company. Women shouldn¹t have to pay a premium for
looking stunning.
3) Thinking globally in everyday actions. As a woman and mother with
a daughter, women’s issues are very important to me. At Everyday
Minerals, we believe that women’s issues are the moral battleground of
this century. As such, we recently launched our Everyday Forward
mission, in which all proceeds from a designated product go to a
selected woman’s charity, such as Kiva.org, Womenforwomen.org,
Care.org, and Globalliving.org. One day every woman in the world will
be given the love, dignity, and appreciation they deserve to fulfill
their gifts and dreams.
Pro: lightweight, rich pigments, buildable & blendable,natural looking, non cake formula, travel friendly, color options for all skin tones, cruelty free, vegan, natural ingredients,suited for lighter skin, super price pointsCon: could be offered at higher weight in grams than 5 grams
My results: As I mentioned above the color in the container made me nervous because my skin is so light but to my surprise it blends in perfectly almost invisibly with the sheerest hint of a soft warm sun kissed glow. They offer a few other shades- Everyday Bronzer in medium and Happiness Bronzer in deeper sun kissed tone, Natural Reflections Summer in light & Natural Reflections Summer medium, Kaolin Powder for light to fair complexions. In the event your not 100% sure you can order a sample for only $2.50 to try it out for yourself.
Let's start with the packaging: the product is packaged in a flat convenient round plastic jar which is well constructed. When you twist the cap off there's this fabulous plastic slider on the shaker filter which keeps the powder safe from spills. All you do is turn the lever and shake out the amount needed on your brush or on the inside top which can double as a product plate to dip into since the cap is nice and wide. Throw it in your purse and forget about accidents! I would say the jar is about 2.5 inches in diameter making it a great size. The fill weight is 5 grams which isn't too shabby but the average powder compact is a little more than that at around 8 grams. But keep in mind it is loose powder so you probably will need less. It's not a huge concern since the price your pay is fabulous! I thought I would mention it to be fair.
The formula: This Soft Bronzer is super lightweight translucent, you can't feel in on your skin at all and there is no caked residue it leaves behind. I would recommend exfoliating properly because dead skin flakes will show up as it does with any powder product. It's highly blendable and works well with fair to light skin disappearing seamlessly onto to your face. The color is very light warm barely sun kissed tone which I love and plan on using in the winter as well when my skin get's more pasty faced. This will allow that warm fleshy tone to wake & brighten up my skin in the winter. It doesn't even feel like a bronzer to me, just adds a subtle warmth and sets my foundation beautifully. I didn't experience any oiliness throughout the day either. Soft bronzer can also double as a face contour powder and gives you a dewy look. The best way I can describe this shade on light skin is that it's a warm fleshy tone almost as if the blood circulated back into your skin but not obvious that you have it on, it's completely natural looking. I'm in love with this and am excited to test out the blush which also seems a little dark for me in the container.
I'm not only satisfied with the product's formula and performance but I'm genuinely excited for the brand itself and what they stand for. This along with Beauty Without Cruelty are two of my cherished finds these past several months and it's a testament to what the huge corporate & designer brands say can't be done in regards to natural , cruelty free cosmetics in this industry. Big giant corporations have been proven wrong and I suspect in the decades too come they will disappear or reassess how they manufacture products that we all willingly purchase. WE DON'T WANT CHEMICALS IN OUR BODIES ANYMORE. WE DON'T WANT DEFENSELESS CREATURES TO SUFFER FOR OUR VANITY ANYMORE. This product gets a full five starfish rating from me for it's performance, formula, innovative packaging, brand motto, cruelty free and it's affordability. $8 dollars-are you kidding me. Awesome! Just wished it had a little more product in the case. Please visit the site and check out all the fabulous items they have to offer and the many beautiful shades of loose shadow pigments. More Everyday Mineral reviews coming up soon. Stay beautiful! XOXO.
Availability: Everyday Minerals Everyday Naturals Soft Bronzer $81 OUT OF 5 STARS1 RATING=WORSE 5 RATING=BEST SUPER STAR=SUPER PRODUCT!PACKAGING:: 5 starsLONG LASTING:: 5 starsPRODUCT WEIGHT:: 4.5 starsFORMULA:: 5 starsPRICE & VALUE:: 5 starsOVERALL PRODUCT:: 5 stars


No comments:
Post a Comment